Back to School for Students and Teachers



It's that time of year already, can you believe it?  I can't!  Here in Northern New Jersey the kids go back in September.  We still have one in Middle School and one starting High School (yikes!).

I don't know about you, but I'm not really ready for Summer to end.  I kinda feel like it just got started.  Nonetheless, it's that time and we need to get ourselves organized.  I'm a complete "Type A" personality, so being organized EARLY is what I always try to achieve.  Yes, I've already purchased a few school supplies (last month) - Hey, if you don't grab the good pencil cases early, you're stuck with the flimsy ones!

In my quest to get organized, I've compiled a huge list (200+) Pinterest Pins on this very subject. I've found them all to be helpful in one way or another.  I hope you do too.


Of course, many of you reading this are also Teachers!  First, THANK YOU for teaching our children! I hope this Pinterest list of over 260 Pins will be helpful to you in some way.  It's my way of giving back (and hopefully helping) just a tiny bit of what you give of yourself each day.



Click the photos above or you can find Back to School for Students here and Back to School for Teachers here.

Have a great 2015/2016 Year!




4 comments:

  1. As a teacher, I thank you for the pinterest board you shared:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kim! I'll be honest, I didn't realize how much teachers spend of their own money to make their classrooms so great for students. I'm hoping the information on those boards will help in some small way.

      Delete
  2. Will be checking out your Pinterest boards.. Thank you!! Found you on Friendship Friday. Really enjoying your blog...
    Charles
    https://growinguprightuk.com/?p=224

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you find something helpful in all of them!

      Delete

Thanks for your input! Be sure to subscribe to Homesteading in Suburbia to get periodic Blog updates. We never share or sell information. We welcome all feedback in an effort to improve our Readers' experience.